Recently a bunch of reviews on ECTA’s mini Theater festival plays have been published in various news and online media both in USA and India. I would like to share them with you, since many may not have access to these publications, especially those which are published in India.
- Gautam Dutta wrote about “Satyameva…” in Sambad Bichitra (published by CAB). The review is in Bengali and to read it click here.
- Gayatri Gamarsh wrote about the second day of the festival in Ananda Sambad. Click here to read that review.
- Alolika Mukherjee’s detailed review appeared in Saptahik Bartaman in Kolkata. Click here to read it.
- Madhu Rye Thaker writes about Satyameva in India Abroad. Click here.
- Jyotirmoy Dutta writes about ECTA and Taconic Parkway in DesiTalk. Click Here.
- Sambit Basu writes about Taconic Parkway in his blog “Monk’s Pearl“.
The opinions expressed in these reviews are solely that of the reviewers themselves. They provide us with different perspectives, but they can never replace the actual viewing of the play and its enjoyment. Plays, films and any other objects of art should be viewed and appreciated on your own. To get an wonderful perspective on reviews, I recommend watching the fantastic animated film “Ratatouille” and listen to the final review by Anton Ego (Peter O’Toole) the dreaded food critic.